Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I am trying to get my Panasonic home thearter remote wifi

Customer Question

I am trying to get my Panasonic home thearter remote wifi speakers to synch ? The box the connect into shows armed light? The system is SABTT755
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I have a Panasonic 3D full hhd
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 6months the model number is ***** I don't recall if I needed a dongle or if the TV just picks up the wifi signal from the remote speaker box? I have done the sound test and the last two speakers don't make a sound?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a step by step guide to setting this up?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

I'm not quite clear on what you are wanting to sync.

The theater system has a wifi option, but that does require a dongle.

The tv does not send audio to the sound system via wifi though, you would still need a cord (optical cable) from the tv to the theater system for that. If that is all you are wanting to do, it is just a matter of plugging that optical cable into the theater and the digital audio out port on the back of the tv. You could also use the hdmi ARc connection.

The wifi functions of the theater are for internet radio and other streaming, not for the tv link.

If I've misunderstood your intent, or if you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.