John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I can not get my remote control to turn on my Bose Wave

Customer Question

Hello Joe,, I can not get my remote control to turn on my Bose Wave machine Wanted to play somr
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: I am looking on the bottom of the Bose but do not see a model number.. Basic unit purchased fromQVC a few years ago ..New problem of turning on
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have not tried any trouble shhoting at this time..Ddid not want to do anything wrong
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No..Just please tell me what I can do to get the remote to turn on my unit
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 11 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Joe is not available but I will be glad to assist you.

Bose makes many Wave radios, and they have different remotes and controls. That said, in order to help you I need to know which Wave you have. Please click on the link below and view the different models then reply back with which one you have:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/wave.html

Expert:  Aric replied 11 days ago.

Sorry, I'm not available by phone and I have to run so I will opt out and open the question to other experts.