Hello,My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today. You may need to uninstall the version that is currently on the computer. After that is complete, you can then install the version that is on the disk.
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R- In the box that comes up, type: appwiz.cpL- Click the Ok button.
- Locate the Webroot application in the listing and click to highlight it.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button.
- Choose to uninstall the application and complete the installation.
- Once that is complete, run the setup off the disk that you have for the new version and you will be all set.
One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again, - Jason
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com