John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have Acer AspireOne 725-0826... my mouse works, but no my

Customer Question

I have Acer AspireOne(###) ###-####.. my mouse works, but no my keyboard and because it is password ***** enter I cannot do anything. Any suggestions or help you can assistant me.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 21 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you by any chance have an external keyboard that you can plug into the usb port on the ACER? If it is a hardware issue with the keyboard on your computer, that will allow you to login and to use your computer until you can get the keyboard on the Acer replaced. Please give this a try and let me know the results.