John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Panasonic 50inch T.V. picture is rolling and cuts to no

Customer Question

panasonic 50inch T.V. picture is rolling and cuts to no signal. The screen rolls and goes multi color. I'm thinking if this was and old tube ,I would say the picture tube is going out . Do I need to replace the TV?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonic 50 inch about 3years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: started last night. I called dish and they refered me to you.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

If you open the TV's own menu , does it show up normal or is also affected by this ?