John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have a small sentry safe the size you put into a

Customer Question

we have a small sentry safe the size you put into a cupboard. I have a key to open but when we enter out safe code we get an e error code can you help me. patricia sipes
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: yes I have double checked the code. I do not see a model number on the safe
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we cannot find the direcrition book that came with the safe but I have tried putting an a after the code we use. is there any model # on the outside of the safe in the back or where would it be located
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 21 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I have read your account and your full question with attention. It's a shame the model # isn't available, but there are other ways of obtaining it.

First of all, you may have an advantage if you are the original purchaser of the safe. Are you ? if so. locating the original bill of sale may help immensely.