Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

Thanks Pete I have the same problem a pretty darn new 2950

Customer Question

thanks Pete I have the same problem a pretty darn new 2950 with a console that song raise or lower, so i guess i need to remove a cover and see if the motor is moving and if a belt is connected, would that be the cover in the front , on the track level ?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: song = will not
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just started this morning that i know of,I tried unplugging it to restart. I've restarted it by the switch as well and I just reset the machine to factory settings, which we never changed but non the less reset it. I will go try to lower the console now for the first time since I reset to factory defaults
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i tried the factory default reset and it did not solve the problem. thank you for your help with this issue
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

Is 2950 the model number? What is the brand?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Rusty, I have a new NordicTrack 2950 and the up-down on the console does not respond to input, I can see that the machine is reading that I am pushing the button for the console to go up-down but the console itself is not moving. my model number is ***** 22115.1 and serial number GG740C0 thanks for your attention to this issue today
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
id like to cancel my phone call and not be charged the $26.00 fee for the phone call,
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

I'll tell customer service. I have opened the question up to all experts, I'm not sure if I can solve this or not. If we cannot help you, I'll make sure you get a full refund.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please disregard my request for phone call and refund $26.00 phone call fee. I appreciate your effort but NordickTrack is sending me a new upright motor so problem solved I hope. Happy Thanksgiving