Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I cannot stop my led tv from initialising, sorry for the

Customer Question

I cannot stop my led tv from initialising
JA: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?
Customer: sorry for the delay its a LES5572F3D
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: from 9am today,have switched machine off, pulled plug, have waited many hours, switched on goes immedietly to initialise which seems to be stuck
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry cannot think of any thing else
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

This issue can come from a firmware glitch (hopefully) or a hardware failure (bad main board).

What you can try is to manually update the firmware, by downloading an update to your computer, and copying it over to the tv via a usb memory stick.

You can get the update file here: http://www.teac.com.au/engineering/LES5572F3D_5A30_1.rar

Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

Download and extract that file, then save the fimrware file (MstarUpgrade.bin) to the root directory of a USB flash drive

Plug into usb2 on the tv

Turn on TV, at the same time keep tapping on remote’s volume(+) button until TV goes into firmware upgrading process.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.