Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I tried to open my safe, Sentry 1610, and it does not

Customer Question

I tried to open my safe, Sentry 1610, and it does not respond to the combination. It was opened about a month ago with no problem. It has fresh batteries and the lights light up but I cannot turn the handle to open it.
JA: The gunsmith will know what to do. Is there anything else the gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: I tried to open my safe, Sentry 1610, and it does not respond to the combination. It was opened about a month ago with no problem. It has fresh batteries and the lights light up but I cannot turn the handle to open it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Sometimes we don't have an expert for certain devices. In that case, you will get a full refund. Do you still need help with this? I'll continue searching if you haven't already found the answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks but I found the answer on utube
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

I'm glad to hear that it's working! I'll send you to customer service for a full refund.