Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My logitech harmony 900 has served me for many years but it

Customer Question

My logitech harmony 900 has served me for many years but it is completely dead. I think it is the rechargeable battery but I don't see how to remove it
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 18 days ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. It would appear that the battery has failed and needs to be replaced. In order to see how to do this, please click the video at the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQIZ7Indv_k

Additionally, the battery can be purchased at the link below:

http://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/htmlos.cgi/batteryship/catalog.html?item=190304-200&model=Harmony+900+Pro&adsrc=gshop&gclid=Cj0KEQiAx7XBBRCdyNOw6PLHrYABEiQAJtyEQ9OLuNCi146XW5dT_-pb-epzK_vq3XCfXMwuYHC9fjcaAuEF8P8HAQ

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 18 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.