Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a NuVision Duo 10.1 tablet PC. Model TM101W625L, Bot?

Customer Question

Hello I have a NuVision Duo 10.1 tablet PC.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model TM101W625L
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Bot?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was working fine. I had it plugged in. Then when i cam back a few hours later it had shut off. I plugged it into a different outlet and all it would do was flash a blue led in the corner. Now after letting it sit and trying multiple cords the light isnt even flashing when i plug it in anymore. Its literally 3 days from the store. Anything i can do?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi richard. I held the power button for 60s and plugged it back it with no results.
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** power button and the volume down button and hold both of them for 10 seconds until it comes on

Does it then start?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Still no start.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It was running and
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the tablet to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Really? How does that happen?
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

It is a faulty board that was put into it, a capacitor or resistor that faulted.

Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you