John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I just received yesterday a sennheiser wirehead headphone

Customer Question

I just received yesterday a sennheiser wirehead headphone set 120 as a gift. I have inserted the batteries and plugged them in to electricity, but did not get a red light to come on. It has been plugged in for 20 hrs. and a green light has come on that should indicate that I have sound,, but no sound comes through at all. What is y next step?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The headph;oe set is RS120 and received it new yesterday. The t.v. is Vizio and is not more than a month old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It doesn't seem to be charging \. Should it be connected to the tv or not. We just got the headphone yesterday and have had to plugged in to electricity for a while before connecting it to the tv for more than 20 hrs.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, is there a service charge for this information?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

To be clear this is a paid support service, it is not free. Sennheiser does not help with other companies equipment, and vizio barely supports even their own tvs, and would not help with this either.

Can you tell me a bit more about your setup:
How is the sennheiser transmitter unit connected to the tv currently?
What sources/inputs are used on the tv and how are they connected (example: cable box on hdmi1, dvd on hdmi2)

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.