Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a sentry safe that was in our Knoxville TN Office and

Customer Question

I have a sentry safe that was in our Knoxville TN Office and the only girl that had the combination was laid off, now we cannot access the contents inside. Can you help
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model number is ***** serial number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: http://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,