Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I just moved into an apartment in Carlsbad By The Sea

Customer Question

I just moved into an apartment in Carlsbad By The Sea Retore,emt Community - and there is a "KeepSafe" safe in the closet. I have no combination. Is there a reset combination or something?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: There is no model. It is a wall sale about a foot square and about 4 inches deep with your company on it. On the front is "KeepSafe" as logo. Probably about 10-20 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried nothing. There is also no serial number. There are a couple of screws that seem to hold the lock onto the face from the back.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Name is*****(###) ###-####
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 18 days ago.

John, the on-site maintenance team may be able to assist with resetting the combination for you if they are familiar with the safe.

Or, if this is a Sentry KeepSafe, you can contact the manufacturer at: http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------