Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have sentry safe v360 with key pad and key. But can't

Customer Question

I have sentry safe v360 with key pad and key. But can't figure out how to use override key. Forgot 5 digit code. Plz help. When I turn keypad all I see is battery pack & a hole with wires. But no place to put override key.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have the 4 bit round key that pops out the plunger ..?? But forgot number code. I have no idea where to put override key. My friend has looked and don't know where to insert the override key....,,?????
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

You can use the override key to open this, what you need to do is open the battery cover first.

At the lower left area of the keypad area is a small hole, use a pin/key to press in and slide it open to the right

then remove the battery pack and you'll see the override key slot for the skeleton type key.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.