John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I need help configuring my JVC projector and related audio

Customer Question

I need help configuring my JVC projector and related audio and whole house configuration. I bought my house with this system already installed. How much would a Geek tech charge to make sure every component is connected and functioning at 100%?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: DLA-RS15. I also have an amp, multi dvd player, various other componets
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: should I list all the components?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

This is an online (or phone) based support service. I'm a home theater expert and installer, and would be happy to go over this with you if you'd like to do it here.

If you prefer to have someone out on site, I can help you find a local tech for that, but best buy/geek squad would not be the best choice. For check a checkup and brief training on how to use the system, most techs would charge you about $100-150 to come out and spend about an hour with you. If you'd prefer that, let me know your zip code.