John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Program not available(2). All connections

Customer Question

program not available(2). All connections correct....allother channels are OK. Signal indicator strong, but no sound or picture for 1 station.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: TC-32LZ800. This happened several days ago. I have scanned several times to no avail.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for several days. I scanned several times to no avail. I went to the program and accessed external devices to ABOUT to Version where there are things in (1) with numbers and (2) hAS ONLY zeros.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 27 days ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method whichI consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to takeup, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Afew requests for information coming now ….…..

Expert:  Anthony replied 27 days ago.

Let me know when you are on-line please?

Anthony