Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have aquired a sharp squid and want to get my Netflix. How

Customer Question

I have aquired a sharp squid and want to get my Netflix. How do I do that I have wireless set up on tv
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 60le633u
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got it today from my son who moved and he doesn't have the manual so I'm just trying to figure out how to hook up my Netflix to it since I've already hooked up my Internet
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

So you have connected the tv to your home wifi network already?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I figured out the Netflix but want get Amazon and hula also
Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Okay great, hulu *may* be there, if it is showing in the app list you can use it, if it is not then it is not an option.

Amazon is also not an option, this is an older model tv and support for amazon was discontinued. The app either isn't there at all, or if it is will not function. Because this tv is no longer supported, it is not possible to add/update apps to it.

Your best option here, and still at minimal cost since the tv was at no cost, would be to add an external streaming device. For $40-80 you can buy a roku or fire tv and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and longer term updates.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.