John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I do not have a question, but am perturbed about free

Customer Question

I do not have a question, but am perturbed about free membership and charges due 12/16. I did not sign up to be a member, I do not wish to become a member thank you. If I have cause to ask a question on this site in the future, I will pay as I go. Please CANCEL the membership forthwith and do not charge my credit card with the next membership fee. Thanking you in advance for your co-operation. Regards ***** ***** Merran Lepper
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 26 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to help you... but, what you are asking about, is not something an Expert here can help you with.

What I can do, is: I can point you toward the right people to contact. Because I have no power over charges, billing, or your subscription status, therefore, for all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.