John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I changed my internet, phone and cable to comcast about 2

Customer Question

I changed my internet, phone and cable to comcast about 2 months ago. I came home from a trip and every time I pick up the phone there is a beep, beep, beep etc. I says there is a VM. I push the VM button and it says I need a code from my phone company. I called Comcast and they had me use the last 4 digits of my phone number, disconnect my modem and wait 10 minutes, non of which worked so I am coming to you to learn how to get rid of the annoying beeping.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I have no idea what the code is. The model is KX-TG6641 and it is a 6.0 Plus
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I got back from vacation on Thursday so a week and no I haven't done any trouble shooting except what comcast told me to do.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Initially, which answering service do you prefer; answering system built-in to the Panasonic? ...or Comcast VoiceMail service in their servers?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Please see private message.