crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Where can I get a Brother's Word Processor fixed. The

Customer Question

Where can I get a Brother's Word Processor fixed.
The instrument cannot red a floppy disc.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, this is an older product which means parts are very scarce even they can even be found.

The only thing that you can try is to reach out to local repair shops that deal with older type-writers or deal in old products to see if they can locate the part needed but even if the part is found, it will more than likely cost more than buying one on eBay or another website. Personally, I would purchase one from eBay but it is always up to the customer to decide if they wish to repair the product or buy a new one.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.