John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I WANT TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON, BRAND NEW..... MODEL NUMBER

Customer Question

I WANT TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: BRAND NEW..... MODEL NUMBER XBR-55X850D
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT HAS BEEN ACTING UP SINCE I BOUGHT BUT DDNT PAY NO ATTENTION UNTIL NOW AS I HAD A OLDER REMOTE WHICH ETWEEWN THE 2 MADE THEM WORK FINE......................NOW I AM GETTIING THIS GOOGLE BULL THAT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WHAT SO EVER........................................................................I ONLY WANT TV
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HOW TO USE THE SINGLE REMOTE IT CAME WITH
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

What specific function are you having trouble with?
The tv has a built in "google tv" type of functionality for access to apps and other smart features,

you don't have to use those though, you can ignore that and just press the HOME button on the remote, or bring up the input for your cable/satellite box, etc and not be bothered with any of the apps if not wanted.

Is that what you were wanting to know?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got the home button but don't no what to do next
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

That really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. The home button just brings up your various options, if you don't want to use any of the apps you may ignore them and simply pull up one of your input devices, such as a cable or satellite connection for example.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.
Thanks,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I PUY IN THE PROPER INFO..............................WHERE IS MY CALL
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

The request was processed, but I do not have a phone number showing where I can call you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Please send a number where I may call you

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

It has been 30 minutes but I have not received a reply with contact information. I must sign off for the night, but if you'd like to respond back with your phone number, I'll be happy to give you a call in the morning.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?
I have not heard back, with a number where I may call you, though I have sent my number for you if that is easier.