John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I am in florida with a Panasonic phone that is acting up and

Customer Question

I am in florida with a Panasonic phone that is acting up and I can`t solve the problem by redsing the manual
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: don`t know it`s a model KX-TG1061C with handset in bedroom callers in get a message ``the party does not wish to receive any calls`` when I dial out I get message ``you have entered a restricted code
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: came to florida on weekend son called me and emailed that he got recorerd message I did not want to receive calls I phone him and am told it`s a restricted code so can`t get through the manual confuses me but then again at 90 years of age, so does everything else HELP WHAT MUST I DO?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no it can`t be serious because `phone wored fine last time we were here
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

When someone calls, does your phone ring at all?
Who provides your home phone service?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nathan don`t concern yourself the phone does not ring and my son, the condo owner, is in contact with bright house about the problem they were supposed to reconnect everything 3/nov but we had problems with tv which they fixed we picked up phone 3/nov and heard buzzing sound so assumed phone ok it wasn`t am confident bright house can restore service tks
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

You're welcome. It is quite possible, but if the issue comes back feel free to get back in touch.