Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I get the manual for a Panasonic HC-970M model.

Customer Question

How do I get the manual for a Panasonic HC-970M model. Checked the website but could not find it to download?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic 4K HC-WX970M purchased about 12 months ago just need the manual
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is not a problem with the camera - can't trouble shoot when I don't have the manual to refer to - need to download one.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just to get the a\maual
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. You can download the manual for your Panasonic at the link below:

ftp.panasonic.com/camcorder/om/hc-wx970_en_om.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.