Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I need a base for a tv serial number ms4260461. I had it

Customer Question

I need a base for a tv serial number ms4260461. I had it mounted on the wall and now want to put it back on the tv table and has misplaced the base can you supply another please?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonis TH-32A4002
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is about 3 years old
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is a now an older model, with production discontinued years ago. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).

If you want the factory original base, you can watch for it on ebay, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

Expert:  Nathan replied 29 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.