Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

W do you reset emergency calls only back to normal on Huawei

Customer Question

w do you reset emergency calls only back to normal on Huawei g5?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: brand new.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: from day 1
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 28 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When a phone is displaying the 'emergency calls only', it means there is a severe problem with your service provider. Think about it: if you can make emergency calls, there's nothing wrong with your phone - it still works for phone calls. Therefore the problem is with the service provider, your status with them... or perhaps something as simple as that you have run out of minutes on your plan.

I advise you to contact your phone's service provider or 'carrier', and ask for the status of your account. They will tell you what exactly is wrong, and you can get it corrected (if you care to pay the money, or, if there is simply a mistake, without paying money to your carrier.)

(If you like to, tell me your phone's service provider or carrier for phone service, and I will get you the right number to call to inquire and correct this problem.)

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you for this advice.
Albert
Expert:  Russell H. replied 27 days ago.

I hope it helps - do you need further advice, perhaps? if so, mention it by all means, and I will give you what further information I can that might help.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

Thanks.