Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

We used to be able to access our netflix, amazon prime

Customer Question

We used to be able to access our netflix, amazon prime movies, amazon prime music and several other thing on our control4. Now there is basically nothing. I don't seem to be able to easily access our installer, and I really don't know where I go from here.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It was installed in 2012. The receiver if that is what it is called has been updated once.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We were gone the month of September and did not notice anything different until this week.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only other difference I see is Rhapsody has changed to Napster, but that is not a problem with Control4. However, I want the rest of my apps back!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Sorry to keep you waiting so long, I am here to tell you that Control 4 boxes require a dealer to come out and set it up. Consumers don't have access to the programming software, so we're at their mercy. If you need help finding a dealer, please tell me your zip code.