Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a new Garmin Alpha 100 that lost connection between

Customer Question

I have a new Garmin Alpha 100 that lost connection between handheld device and collar. Also when I hit tone I can not hear any tone at the collar. Sure wouldappreciate some help to get back out hunting
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an Alpha 100 TT15, the larger version of the combine dog collar and GPS
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing specific other than moving from one location to another in my pickup
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to pair them again, and tried shutting off and restarting several times
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it was telling me how far my dog was fromme, but that quit also
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It said expect answer in8minutes. It has been 25 minutes already....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It said an answer in 8 minutes and it has been almost 40minutes.Is anybody there??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Booyyy, not the service I expected. can't wait any longer...
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Some questions are answered in 8 minutes, but some are harder than others, and it takes time for the right expert to get online. We work from home. Do you still need help with your device? I'm willing to help if you still need it. We can chat back and forth, you will get an email when I reply, and vice-versa.