Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a cordless phone set (2 phones ) of wicg I need the

Customer Question

I have a cordless phone set (2 phones ) of wicg I need the 2nd bettery for one of them, I have yet to receivethe battery, therefore I have not had a 2ndphone. mode is :kxtgea20
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Iam not sure, but I did tell the salesman at Target, he replied all I have to do is buy a bsattery, which I have tried, but it seems no one carris that battery which is "golden power"
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well almost right after I purchased it. Sory but I've been in the hospital, not just lately, but I had a brain tumor, which it's OK,I'm alive and talking to you,BUt they removed the tumor quite well, only left me with a brain trauma, my short term memory is gone anf my cognitive also was hrmed. Sorry, that's why I have a hard time remebreing.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just to help you understand what's going on on my end. Iwould like to know where I can get the battery.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Your phones take a standard AAA sized battery, but they are a special NiMH rechargeable type. You can pick up a pack of them here, enough for both your handsets, for under $10: http://amzn.to/2fbhwNG

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

.

Expert:  Nathan replied 27 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.