crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I cannot get my code to work and have lost the book with the

Customer Question

I cannot get my code to work and have lost the book with the factory damn code what can I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi Shannon,

The good news is that Sentry has a process to have a replacement code issued for your safe. The bad news is that it can take a little work and it is not an instant process.

Click here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

Follow the prompts to have a replacement code issued.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I knew how to do that I was hoping there was another work around
Unfortunately, no. That is the policy for Sentry and there isn't a way around their policy.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.