Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How to do a void after tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to

Customer Question

How to do a void after amt tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to minus out of register..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need an answer in mi,s about this before the boss comes in ,please it's a casio se-s700 and I have already made transactions since the mistake
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

There is no way to just minus out the sale after it has been tendered and other transactions have taken place.

The manager will need to either do a refund or some other manual recalculation at the end of the shift.