How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Pete Your Own Question

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 16498
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to do a void after tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to

Customer Question

How to do a void after amt tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to minus out of register..
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need an answer in mi,s about this before the boss comes in ,please it's a casio se-s700 and I have already made transactions since the mistake
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

There is no way to just minus out the sale after it has been tendered and other transactions have taken place.

The manager will need to either do a refund or some other manual recalculation at the end of the shift.