Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have a kindle one of the first ones out. I Escape Clause

Customer Question

I have a kindle one of the first ones out. I Escape Clause by John Sanford a couple of days ago I started reading the sample liked it then bought the book I read so far then it wouldn't go any further when I changed the page . did they download the sample for me or is something wrong and I got the sample by mistake. I can't get any further. your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Diane Bowlin***@******.***
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: not sure how old the device is but it's a dell probably 6 o7 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just since yesterday . Since I am at the bottom of the barrel as far as knowledge I haven't tried to much
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what it would be
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

- Does this issue affect any other book?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,