John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a sony t.v. model X22 or KDL 37M4000 The screen shows

Customer Question

I have a sony t.v. model X22 or KDL 37M4000 The screen shows MDHI cable box At the bottom it shows "no signal I lost the picture I changed from RUXO back to cable box.
i have sony remort and a verizon remote. .I I cannot get the short cut buttom to drop down. I think if it could and I pressed the "external inputs I might get a picture. My
telephone number is(###) ###-#### I appreciate a reply or prefersnly a telephone call to get te picture.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Can you please take a look at the back of the tv and tell me exactly where you see the cord plugged into the tv which is coming from the cable box, for example hdmi1, hdmi2, hdmi3, etc?

I've also sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.