Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a Panasonic Link to Cell, Model No. KX-TG585SK. Have

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Link to Cell, Model No. KX-TG585SK. Have entered time and date OK. However, inadvertently turned to Save before setting "PM". I am now in "AM" mode. How to I change from AM to PM?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Panasonic Link 2 Cell Bluetooth Telephone, Model No. KX-TG585SK. Purchased about four months ago at Costco, Dallas, Texas. This is a new installation, replacement to another system.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started this afternoon. Don't know what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

On a handset, key in Menu#101 and that will put you back into the date/time settings (you'll have to enter or confirm both), and give you the option of setting am/pm again.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.