John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Changed battery on my car the Clarion NX603 locked.The anti

Customer Question

changed battery on my car the Clarion NX603 locked.The anti theft reading came up saying enter your code.Never had acode entered.How do I find the oringald code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi Brandy and welcome back. I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, the prescribed approach is to consult with an authorized Clarion dealer and/or service center with proof of ownership.

Still, please post back with clear picture of the 7 or 14 digit serial number (depending on the version) of the Clarion either printred on a label or engraved on the side of the unit.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
called the dealer where the unit was purchased.They gave no help.contacted Clarion support,they gave me the name of a repair shop in Syracuse,NY@ a cost of 175.00 and shipping.Not satisfied.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

This is a security issue hence as it entails the above requirements.

Perhaps it would be satisfactory for a second opinion and/or alternate approach.

The question would be re-opened as I would rather opt out.

Still, good luck with the Clarion.