John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I will be speaking to someone and without warning, I find me

Customer Question

I will be speaking to someone and without warning, I find me talking to myself. I bought a new 3 extention unit no more than 3 weeks ago, but this cut off is happening more and more frequently. There is no warning, I find my self and the person I was talking to with no connection. Any solutions ? It is a pretty new unit to develop problems this early on. It has a blue tooth connection which I have never used.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.