Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Forgot how to open my safe, Sentry opens with combination I

Customer Question

forgot how to open my safe
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sentry opens with combination I have the numbers
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't remember which way you turn the combination if You turn the right or left
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you know your combination?
Do you know the model of the safe?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We have the combination just need to know how to open don't have model just serial no;(###) ###-####
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I'm not able to tell anything from the model number unfortunately. The model should be printed on the faceplate near the combo dial

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no we don't want to call
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

That is fine, you are seeing an optional call offer, you may ignore it and continue here, but the proper model number is ***** for me to be able to help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where do You find the model Number
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

The model should be printed on the faceplate near the combo dial, or one of the corners of the safe

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
model noumber is R113724
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We just need to know how open the combination
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Great thank you for finding that model number,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Rotate dial to ’0’, then rotate right (clockwise) passing ’0’ three times, continue rotating until you reach the first number in your combination. 3 Rotate dial to the left (counterclockwise). Go PAST the second number of your combination ONCE and stop the SECOND time the dial reaches the number

Rotate the dial to the right (clockwise), stop when you reach the third number in your combination. 5 Rotate the handle downward to open the door.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.