John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I am having problems with my xfinity account. I cannot open

Customer Question

I am having problems with my xfinity account. I cannot open my e-mail page. Can I download a new copy of the xfinity program? If so, how. Brendan
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 days ago.

Hi there Brendan. My name is Alison. I am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: . If you have a MAC, from the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X”.

Can you also tell me what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) you are using to try to access the infinity email page?