Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.

Just got my Hitachi CP - WU5500 Projector. When I plugged in

Customer Question

Just got my Hitachi CP - WU5500 Projector. When I plugged in the unit it worked fine. I think I may have disabled the remote and unit feature buttons. The remote only turns on/off the unit. The buttons on the unit do not respond.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 4 days ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

On this one the remote has failed. You can get an exact replacement for either one of these sites.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael