Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

Most likely you cannot help me, but I'll bet you will know

Most likely you cannot help me, but I'll bet you will know who I should call.Last week I took quite a few photos a Lumix DMC-ZR3. (Not sure why I include the model, but it sounds good.) They were at my wife's (Pat) High School Class Reunion.When I tried to transfer them to the PC, the pictures were not there.I did not do what I normally do that would delete the pictures.Is there any way to have someone look at the memory card to see if the pictures are actually all gone?Most likely you cannot help me, but I'll bet you will know who I should call.Last week I took quite a few photos a Lumix DMC-ZR3. (Not sure why I include the model, but it sounds good.) They were at my wife's (Pat) High School Class Reunion.When I tried to transfer them to the PC, the pictures were not there.I did not do what I normally do that would delete the pictures.Is there any way to have someone look at the memory card to see if the pictures are actually all gone?I have a lumix dmc-zr3 camera. something has happened that the pictures I was taking are one. Is there any way to recover the pictures if they were not deleted normally?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: lumix dmc-zr3. it might be 10 years old. . . I would guesstimate
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just found out today the pictures are gone. I really have not idea what to do about troubleshooting. I really do not want to mess things up any more if the pictures can be recovered
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

It's a process to find missing photos, but yes, they can be recovered. Do not take any more pictures with that card. What is your zip code?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
32819
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
chat is fine phone call not necessary. I will take not more pictures, but some pictures did appear on the card that were taken after those that were missing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that should be "no" more pictures

Sorry about the automated emails, you can ignore them. Give me just a few more minutes to find someone in your area.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is the process?

If you want to give it a try, you'll need to plug the card into your computer, and identify which drive it comes up as. Click here, and install Pandora Recovery. Run the utility on the SD card, and make sure that the pictures are recovered to a folder on your desktop. DO NOT recover them to the SD card, or it will erase over themselves.

I'm searching for a data recovery specialist in case you don't have any luck with Pandora.

Here are three in Orlando that I'm aware of.

Secure Data Recovery Services

1 review · Data Recovery Service

7380 Sand Lake Rd #500 ·(###) ###-####/p>

Open 24 hours

Data Doctors of Windermere

4.4 (11) · Computer Support and Services

5048 Dr Phillips Blvd ·(###) ###-####/p>

Closed now

SALVAGEDATA Recovery Services

No reviews · Data Recovery Service

5401 S Kirkman Rd #310 ·(###) ###-####/p>

Closed now

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Rusty, I am going to have to call one of these technicians. I know just enough to make me dangerous. Thanks

You are very welcome. It does take a computer savvy person to use that program correctly. Data recovery specialists use a similar program.

If you could please rate 3-5 stars for my service with you today, I will get credit for helping.