Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have a sentry safe model # sfw123cs with manual dial no

Customer Question

Hi I have a sentry safe model # sfw123cs with manual dial no key just got it opened it up papers inside and my son locked it now I don't have the combo to get in please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Daniel.

I'm sorry you find yourself in this position, but there's no need to panic. You can retrieve your combination from the manufacturer: Sentry. Go to the webpage below, follow all directions, make sure you print the Notary Form and get it notarized, as this is to prove safe ownership, and they will send you your original, factory-set combination.

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

------------------

If this is an emergency and you need anything from the safe and can't wait for Sentry to send the combination, you can always call a local locksmith or safe technician who will be able to open it for you, hopefully without any damage.

I hope all goes well!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher