Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an LG Wireless headphones with the words Harmon

Customer Question

I have an LG Wireless headphones with the words Harmon Kardon stamped on it. I have a brand new Apple iPhone 7. I want to get the LG to allow me to listen to audio.***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Turn the headphones ON, then go into your Iphone settings and turn BlueTooth on. Search for available BlueTooth connections - and you will see either LG or Harmon Kardon show up. Select "Pair" on the phone. Once "Paired" you should have audio from the phone through the headphones.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further help to figure out how to pair BlueTooth devices to your Iphone 7 please click the link below and scroll down the page some to see wireless/Bluetooth connections:

https://tabtimes.com/connect-wireless-headphones-iphone-7-plus-40411/

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please don't post duplicates. Just reply back here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The only thing I get from Bluetooth is how to connect to an Apple Watch. I don't have an Apple Watch. I have an Apple iPhone 7 and a MacBook Air etc..What would be most helpful would be an enlarged instruction booklet plus a map of what is where on your device. I have bluetooth versa. 4.1A2DP., AVRCP, HPF, HSP
All I get from my bluetooth is how to onset to an Apple Watch.