Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup

Need a remote control for my boyfriends soundbar. ex wife

Customer Question

need a remote control for my boyfriends soundbar. ex wife stole it. it is ht-ct-770. we tried to get one off of ebay. sent us a completely different one.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

I've done the research for you. Here is the best place to get the remote:

Please submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I get credit for the time.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Did you need something else?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Are you having website issues that are preventing you from replying or rating my service?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i dont want to get charged for one question. you were no help. that website probably will not help either. i dont have money to throw away for 1 question. 24 dollars can buy me the remote control
Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

The website I gave you has the exact remote you need IN STOCK.

How does that not help you?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

Why are you requesting more services that cost even more money... when it appears you are not even planning to pay for the original answer that I just gave you!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
you wont charge me? this is bad and didnt realize i would get charged this much.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

I am an independent tech that spent my precious time giving you a full and correct answer and should be be rated with 5 stars. Otherwise you have wasted my time that I could have been helping other paying customers.

I do not handle any money questions at all. That is done from the help pages of the website.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I didn't expect to get an answer that would cost 24. I didn't even get to contact website you gave me. I realize you have to make money. It said I would not pay if I didn't get to order item.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 17 days ago.

I do not have anything to do with money issues, like setting the price of your question.