Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Need a remote control for my boyfriends soundbar. ex wife

Customer Question

need a remote control for my boyfriends soundbar. ex wife stole it. it is ht-ct-770. we tried to get one off of ebay. sent us a completely different one.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

I've done the research for you. Here is the best place to get the remote:

http://www.newremotecontrol.com/sony/catalog_item.php?catnum=149273711

Please submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I get credit for the time.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Did you need something else?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Are you having website issues that are preventing you from replying or rating my service?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i dont want to get charged for one question. you were no help. that website probably will not help either. i dont have money to throw away for 1 question. 24 dollars can buy me the remote control
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

The website I gave you has the exact remote you need IN STOCK.

How does that not help you?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Why are you requesting more services that cost even more money... when it appears you are not even planning to pay for the original answer that I just gave you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
you wont charge me? this is bad and didnt realize i would get charged this much.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

I am an independent tech that spent my precious time giving you a full and correct answer and should be be rated with 5 stars. Otherwise you have wasted my time that I could have been helping other paying customers.

I do not handle any money questions at all. That is done from the help pages of the website.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I didn't expect to get an answer that would cost 24. I didn't even get to contact website you gave me. I realize you have to make money. It said I would not pay if I didn't get to order item.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

I do not have anything to do with money issues, like setting the price of your question.