Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

I HAVE A SONY 5DISC EXCHANGE SYSTEM, MODEL #CDP-C335, SERIAL

Customer Question

I HAVE A SONY 5DISC EXCHANGE SYSTEM, MODEL #CDP-C335, SERIAL NUMBER(###) ###-#### IT APPEARS THAT THE SMALL O-RING THAT DRIVES THE DISC DRAWER IN AND OUT AS WELL AS ROTATING THE DISC TRAY, IS STRETCHED AND NO LONGER DRIVES THE DISC TRAY. IT IS ABOUT 20 MM IN DIAMETER AND ABOUT 1 MM THICK.IS A REPLACEMENT AVAILABLE AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT ACQUIRING ONE?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent audio/video tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , as it would be difficult to visualize what you are talking about i could give you the service manual with exploded views of the mechanism and part numbers , all you would need to do would be to ID your part and using the supplied part number this could be found

Lete me know when you see this and we`ll proceed

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

C ink below nd see if you can give me a number ;

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Click the link above and give me a number