Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I locked the master key to my safe in the safe and the code

Customer Question

I locked the master key to my safe in the safe and the code has been changed. Looking for the default code.. HL100es
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: E-code is the message Im receiveing Everytime I try more than 3 times I have to hold for 15 minutes. ... over an hour wasted
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: last night when my assistant entered the wrong code and cant remember what she entered
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. There is not an override code that I know of but since you are going through this I know sentry offers replacement and help but you will need to have a notarized paper stating you are the owner. I know its a pain but its the only other option besides breaking it and I am sure you do not want to do that

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

Please do not rate negatively based on this information I am just informing you of your options you have. I hope you do find this information helpful and will be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top. I am currently looking to see if there is anyway to reset it without having the current code.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

They also have an option for getting another key

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-key

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a card programmed to yours to open it?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

If you have your manual there should be a factory set code on it that will allow you to change it. Do you have your manual. Typically the default is like 1234 or something simple like that