Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

I have 2 brinks safes.I just moved and have lost keys and

Customer Question

I have 2 brinks safes.I just moved and have lost keys and combos to the safes. Can you help me?The 1st model is 5059,#on bottom of safe is(###) ###-####lock3 is 3212. The 2nd safe is model is 5054 lock#3143,cant lift to get the #off the bottom.says made by Sisco. my name is***** @2802 Flintridge Dr. COSPG,CO 80918.Phn @ hn is business -7195983607,please leave message if no1 answers.Please let me no if you can help me. If you need the serial#,I'll get help turning it upside down.I don't have any paper work at all on these safes.I have had these safes for about 20 years.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Printer is a Hewitt Packard-OfficeJet 4630.Its about 4yrs old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I need keys and safe codes for my safes,not my printer.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 17 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 17 days ago.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Honeywell (the parent company of brinks). They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here:

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,