How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Pete Your Own Question

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 15758
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where in Hawaii can i find a technician.

Customer Question

Where in Hawaii can i find a technician.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

What sort of technician are you looking for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need a technician to repair a pioneer autochanger commander unit that I have or replace or trade in for another.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi Earl,

You can contact Car Audio Tech at:

***** Honolulu, HI 96814, United States

Phone: +1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Number you gave don't service my audio equipment.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Did Car Audio Tech tell you why they can't service it?

What is the model number of your Pioneer autochanger? Is it an older model?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?