John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a pioneer stereo system. When I turn it on all I get

Customer Question

I have a pioneer stereo system. When I turn it on all I get us a buzzing sound. This never happened before. I have had my stereo for over 15yrs. This is a first time it ever happened. What could be the cause?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

What is the model number of the Pioneer stereo system please?

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when available.