Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have DMP-BDT230, been working fine 3 years. Now - no

Customer Question

I have DMP-BDT230, been working fine 3 years. Now - no network wifi connection. It recognizes my router but after entering my router password ***** fails an authentication error. ANY HELP???
Thanks,
Gene
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Please unplug the player from power for 10 seconds, then plug it back in. Then click the link below and scroll to page 34, then follow the instructions to "Reset to Factory Defaults":

http://media.datatail.com/docs/manual/145957_en.pdf

Once that is done try to go back into the Network connection setup, and enter the router password ***** see if it will connect.

If it does not, then please reply back with the age of the Panasonic BD player and we can proceed.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.