Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

I have a unused very old pandigital photo link slide and

Customer Question

I have a unused very old pandigital photo link slide and negative scanner ( in it's original box). the only info on the box is; _______FEATURES_____________ . Convert your slides and negative to digital images . 5.1 megapixel sensors .USB 2.0 interface . Automatic color balancing and exposure control . scans to PC or SD/MMC card . includes slide and negative trays, USB cable, photo-editing software (Windows visa/XP and User Guide.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 27 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 27 days ago.

Hello Jerry,

Unfortunately the pan digital company went out of business (bankrupt) many years ago, so there is no support available from them in any form at this point.

I do have an electronic copy of the manual though which I'd be happy to share, I've uploaded that for you here:

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 26 days ago.

Hi Jerry,

Please follow up with me here, if you need more help, I did see your other question.

The model I sent is newer, but operates pretty much the same. Your model is very basic and doesn't have much more to it than the copy (scan) button to initiate it.

There are brief directions here:

I'd be happy to call and explain more if you'd like, but you'll need to accept the call offer I sent.

Expert:  Nathan replied 25 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 22 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.